Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zorbon

     " Get Prince Zorbon out of here!" screamed the king.  " Bring him to my sister Skrena. "
     " Yes sir, I will obey your orders," saluted the guard. That night the planet with no name was destroyed forever.
     " Zorbon!" called Skrena " Come home for dinner!"
     " Bye guys, my aunt is just like an animal caring for its baby, bur I'm no baby.  Well I'll see you later."
     " Bye Zorbon," said the voices.  The secret men went back to the cave.
     " Is it time sir?" questioned the quard.as a child would ask its mother.
     " Not yet," said the man in the shadows.  Meanwhile, back at their house, Skrena said,
" I was worried about you!"
     " Oh, I'm fine." said Zorbon.
     " It's your birthday today, and I need to tell you some something," said Skrena. Suddenly the door swung open and a guard came in and said,
     " Did you tell yet?" 
     " I was just going to do it when you barged in like an animal about to eat me!" screamed Skrena.  " You just about killed me here!" Years later after finding out that his dad was still alive, Zorbon became the greatest king on the planet with no name. But that all changed when the citizens named the planet after their favorite king--Zorbon.
                                                                 THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment